Aumox 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch(SG305P)
- 4-Port 78W POE: Designed with IEEE802.3af/at standard, Aumox POE ethernet switch can transmit network data and power at the same time. This gigabit switch offers a maximum 78W POE power output in total. Single-port POE power up to 30W, meets power supply requirements of various applications.
- Gigabit Ethernet: Aumox network switch features 100/1000 Mbps ports, enables ultra-fast wired connectivity and instant large files transferring. Unmanaged gigabit switch, easy to setup, plug and play.
- Reliable Fanless Metal Housing: Metal housing design makes the POE switch reliable to use in different use cases. Fanless design give you a quiet and noise free environment.
- One-Key VLAN: Supports one-key VLAN mode, and ports are isolated from each other. Effectively suppress network faults such as network storms, ensuring good network transmission performance and security.
- Intelligently identify whether the IP terminal supports power supply,protect powered device.
High-performance Power Supply
✔78W total power, higher performance than typical 5 Port POE switch.
✔Up to 30W per port, support various device types.
✔5* Gigabit auto negotiation RJ45 ports. Reliable data transmission.
✔Provide enough power for your PoE IP cameras and efficiently prevent poor device performance like video loss due to the insufficient power supply.
Fanless Metal Housing
Sturdy metal casing makes the POE switch reliably in various environments. Powerful cooling feature and less noise to ensure stability.
VLAN mode can effectively suppress the network storm, improve the performance of a wireless network.
✔Default Mode: the device works as a general switch and all ports support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation.
✔VLAN Mode: VLAN isolation is enabled. Port 1-4 will be isolated respectively but can communicate with the Uplink port.
IEEE 802.3af/at POE Standards
POE ports allow network data transmission and power to IEEE 802.3af/at compliant powered devices, no need for additional power cabling.